ASEXUALITY: Accepting Oneself and Being Seen
a 12 week process group
start date tbd
- Missed the boy/girl crazy phase growing up?
- Perplexed by others’ obsession with sex and sexual relationships?
- Often feel left out, misunderstood, possibly even judged?
- Sick of being told “You just haven’t found THE ONE”?
- Even after experimentation, nothing has ever “clicked”?
- Losing hope building deep/romantic connections, feeling as though you’re not enough?
Asexuality is an orientation rooted in a lack of sexual attraction. While sex repulsion/disinterest are more common among asexuals, it is not a determining factor. It’s on a spectrum, which includes identities like gray-asexual. If you identify within the asexual spectrum and answered “yes” to a few questions above, this group may offer validating support.
If you are interested in the group, please submit a contact form or call to schedule a phone intake. Sliding scale rates available.